Thursday, November 25, 2010

Praying that...

... my goal to get 10 or more task from payu every two weeks will be granted. I've been praying that this will happen (I mean that I will be able to get more task, and indeed you answered it.) But this time I have a goal so that I will be able to get more payment from payu and I will be able to pay my obligations and could also still contribute with hubby's savings and could still buy food and have some extra left money in my pocket.
Lord I know that this is not a big thing with you because you own the heaven and the earth and all that is in it belongs to you too. And if you are willing... my prayers will be granted.

...you also promised me a family... now you have given me a husband and we've together for two years and five months but still no babies. We once prayed and open your Word and in it your promise. Now I am claiming it and declaring it and praying for it to happen soon or even now... that I am conceiving already... that even though I don't know it yet... I am pregnant.... that this year won't end without me getting pregnant. Lord... YOU promised!
In Jesus Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment